Friday, February 20, 2015

The day I first found out I was pregnant. And the way I broke the news.

The day I first found out I was pregnant.

We had been married less than a month. 

We tackled a massive renovation in my attic apartment.

I did my part of late night sanding, painting, base boards..

You name it, I did it. But Sept 2nd, I felt like I got a virus or something.

I felt sick.  So I made a doctors appt and took a pregnancy test... FOR FUN.

It was positive.

I told Jack. He smiled and said: "Already!?"

Before we got married we talked about when we would start our family and it seemed like the Lord was prompting both of us not to wait... so there was the verdict.

When I got to the doctor, I was informed that there was no medicine to cure this virus I had

because I was indeed pregnant.

3 weeks pregnant.

We broke the news by video tapping our first ultra sound.

We notified all of our siblings, parents first.

Then we sent the message viral.

No comments:

Post a Comment