Thursday, February 19, 2015

Overloaded

Do you think their is a spiritual connection between being pregnant and being emotional.

To be given an extra added measure of overload... Overload of Love...

Its debilitating sometimes right?

Everything makes you cry. But you are never said.

The overload of emotions is something I've wanted so long to fill.

You can't stop, yet, you can't control.

What can you do about it?

Embrace it. Be grateful for it.


The the feelings of overloaded emotions wash over you.

Focus on the peace of the baby inside of you.

I feel the tiny movements inside of me,

and this is not something I could produce myself.


This is left me wanting to know about whats on the other side of that veil.


For the overloaded feeling I can only imagine is the veil not being lifted but maybe just bumped into.

Like the baby inside, bumping into your tummy, just to let you know, he is there.

Or she.

Can I stay like this forever?

Like after labor and delivery?

To be more involved with the needs of someone other than me.

To have a duality to protecting and caring for my temple.

I have felt Heavenly Father's love more- through this little piece of Jack and I growing inside of me.

Overloaded and In Love.


1 comment:

  1. Pretty much I think you do stay like that forever. You are so entwined with that little person it never really ends. A friend of mine said that it was like a piece of your heart just walking around for everyone to see. I think that's the best description. Which also makes it thrilling and terrifying and wrenching in awesome ways.

    ReplyDelete