Friday, January 30, 2015

Pregnancy Cravings

Pregnancy cravings:

Do you have them?

What are they?

Whatever they are;

They are real.

I had one yesterday when my husband asked me what I wanted for lunch.

I thought Walnut Shrimp.

but I replied Chinese Food.

When we ordered our food,

there was no walnut shrimp and I was so upset inside.

When we sat to ate- I shared my disappointment

after ordered something "in stock"

He said, why didn't you tell me that you

were craving walnut Shrimp.

I would have MADE SURE you got that.

Bless his heart.

This morning I wanted Orange Juice so we drove a couple blocks to grab some.

Jack left for class and I dropped my orange juice, it shot up into my hair and face,

covering my clothes.

I was so upset inside.

These pregnancy cravings were better when they were a grapefruit and salad.

I don't know who I am anymore.

Kidding.

but its funny to be tossed to and fro by cravings.

Do you follow them?

Do you ignore them?

I've always eaten stuff with extra pickles.

And you know what, I've always drank pickle juice.

And the darkest chocolate out there.


I've been craving donuts for weeks,

but I haven't really sought them out.


Right now I feel like a big glasss of very warm water- 32 ox from a Nalgene bottle to be exact.

And I'm drinking that as I type.....

Maybe I'll be craving a bath after that!

Oh my goodness, someone just gave me a donut!

Maybe pregnancy cravings aren't that bad of a roller coaster!




1 comment:

  1. Cravings: Blueberry muffins with Jo, but not just any blueberry muffins. The ones they only sold in the art building on campus. Later we found out they come from Smiths.
    Ginger chicken with #2.
    I believe in filling a craving. In moderation ;)

    ReplyDelete